JESUS, I did it.
Here is Amaru, my Duinuogwuin character from the story.
- He has no legs, they are underdeveloped and moves like a naga.
- He is a Jedi, and he was captured and put into statis for many ages.
- He's somewhere near 2500 years old, and more than 200 meters long.
- The main characters found him and got him out of his prison.
- Like all Duinuogwuin, he doesn't need wings to fly, but he has 12 of them, they are transparent and insect-like, fold like a fan, and like many of his body parts, they can glow.
- His flight pattern is like that of an Eastern dragon, S shaped.
- His armor has crystals from Illum.
- He can breathe fire.
- Wise and calm, friendly, speaks with the help of telepathy.
- He is a secondary character.
- He is a cyborg, his first pair of arms is part mechanic.
- Amaru is just a short nickname, since his real name is, well... hard to pronounce.
- When you see him flying high in the dark sky, it's like looking at a comet, he shines and glows.
Amaru and his design is (c) me
Duinuogwuin are (c) Star Wars